Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12/5 Run

Slept in in the morning, and the afternoon was lazy, so I finally got out late on Saturday. Took a route I haven't taken in a while, down 35th and then up 128th and then back. Fairly flat, just enough hill to shake out some kinks.Short

Temps are definitely coming down, as predicted. 36, feels like 32, with a light dusting of snow on the ground. At least in my neighborhood. There were a couple of spots I ran through that had nothing at all. I've been wearing my watch cap for some of these runs. I'm thinking it's not necessary in the mid 30s. It's nice to have the first mile or so though. :)

I apparently can't use my Garmin properly, and didn't realize it wasn't running until about .75 in. Did some mental waypointing, and did the math once I got back to the house. Data junky in doubt. :)

5.1 miles in 45:40 (8:57/mile) @ 152 bpm

Almost ran on Sunday I was feeling so good, but I had forgotten about the Friday run until I entered this one in the log. I'm right on track for reverse taper and decided not to push my luck. :)

No comments: