Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1 Run

Worked from home, and took the opportunity to go with Val to the gym. Glad I did since it was alternately raining and snowing. Val went and worked out with her new trainer, and I ran. She had me try out the elliptical for 5 minutes to warm up. I can't believe she or Jess do that at all. I probably need to do some cross training because that worked my thighs, an I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to. Bleah.

I'm not 100% this week, and I cant figure out if it's that I should be doing 2 weeks up, 1 down instead of 3 up, 1 down that I'm trying for, or if I've got a cold coming.

8.05 miles on the treadmill in 1:29:16. ( 11:05/mile) @ 142 bpm average. Probably pushed the HR a little towards the end since I really feel my HR is artificially high in the gym. Had a GU after I reset the treadmill at 5 miles, and could see the HR drip about 3/4 of a mile later.

Got to watch the last third of Sink the Bismark, and start of 12 O'Clock High. Going to need to dig that out of the stack of DVDs and watch it all the way through.

No comments: