Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting Carried Away

6.4 miles in 57:25 (8:58/mile)

In what is I hope a good indicator that I'm coming back from the three weeks off fast and strong, I got carried away when B and C at work joined me for the run and went around the lake, different rout than last time, for the second time.

Fortunately we slowed down, the first mile was 8:15, which isn't that far from 10K pace for me. I was able to chat the first half of the run, but pretty much once we got around the top of the late and came up the steps onto Eastlake, I was done talking and just had to focus on left-right-left so I didn't get left behind.

One of the conversations from the run has me thinking pretty hard about the marathon plan. We'll see if I make any changes to it or not.


Just for fun, some pics of little miss from this weekend:

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

So glad to see you're back in the game earlier than expected. And oh my. You daughter is gorgeous. Hope you have a stick to beat back the boys.